Prize draw terms and conditions
- Members of staff of the College of Optometrists, consultants working on projects that take place during any period of the prize draw, members of Council and members of the College Lay Advisory Panel are not eligible to win any College prize draw.
- Only one entry for each prize draw is allowed per person.
- All entrants must be 18 or over and residents of the UK.
- The prize for each draw is described below. No other prize will be offered.
- The winner will be selected at random under independent supervision and notified by email within 14 days.
- If you win a prize, you agree to take part in reasonable publicity, including agreeing that we may publish your name and county.
- The winner's name and county will be available by writing within a month of the closing date, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope, to:
Victoria Coss, Head of Marketing and Communications
College of Optometrists
42 Craven Street