Code of conduct
As a member you will:
- Exercise your professional judgement and use your professional skills to the best of your ability.
- Discharge your professional responsibilities with integrity, considering and acting in the public interest when appropriate.
- Be an example of good practice to your colleagues.
- Do all in your power to ensure that your professional activities do not put the health and safety of others at risk.
- Never engage in any corrupt or unethical practice.
- Never engage in any activity that will impair the dignity and reputation of the College, fellow members or the optometric profession.
- Observe the College’s Values when dealing with College employees, fellow members, your colleagues and patients.