Online bookings for Optometry Tomorrow 2018 have now closed. To book your place please call 020 7766 4347/77 or 07889 728227.
Welcome to Optometry Tomorrow – the UK’s leading optometry event!
If you are looking to gain your CET points for the current cycle, stay up-to-date with developments in your profession and get to grips with the latest clinical innovations and techniques, look no further than Optometry Tomorrow 2018.
Optometry Tomorrow 2018 packs more than 70 lectures, peer discussions, seminars and workshops - and 16 interactive CET points - into just two days. Acting on your feedback, we are covering all the topics that optometrists are talking about and have tracked down the leading experts in their fields to share their experiences.
Book your place today for:
- Lectures and presentations from the world’s leading experts
- Keynote speaker, TED Fellow and eye health care innovator, Dr Andrew Bastawrous, on reducing avoidable blindness globally
- Kam Balaggan and Professor Gilmartin’s ground-breaking session on the reality of living with severe AMD, with input from a patient and a fascinating surgery video
- Dr Pearse Keane on binocular OCT
- Professor James Wolffsohn FCOptom on the DEWS II report
- Dr Nicola Logan MCOptom on myopia control
- Omar Mahroo on drugs which can cause retinal toxicity with particular reference to hydroxchloroquine toxicity.
- Seminars and workshops to boost your skills and confidence
Whatever your interest, we have the seminar or workshop for you. Optometry Tomorrow 2018 covers a wide range of clinical conditions from BV, contact lens fitting and gonioscopy to OCT, referrals and smartphone technology, and everything in between. There is also a peer discussion stream running throughout the two days.
- Dedicated therapeutic content for independent prescribers
Sunday is therapeutics day! There are sessions on acute anterior eye, advanced dry eye management and glaucoma medications, as well as an IP-based discussion and a therapeutics peer review.
- Top quality sponsor sessions – completely free of charge
We are delighted to have some of the leading optometric organisations as our sponsors. They have developed some really interesting discussion and skills workshops and peer review sessions across the two days of Optometry Tomorrow 2018.
- The latest optometric innovations at the trade exhibition
Meet the industry’s top suppliers and discover the latest optical products and services. There are plenty of opportunities to get some hands-on experience of the latest technology too.
- And make sure you don’t miss the legendary Gala Dinner!
The Optometry Tomorrow 2018 app enables you to catch up with friends and colleagues. So, why not arrange to meet at the fantastic gala dinner? You’ll enjoy great food, good company and live music to dance the night away.
Additional workshop places now available – but hurry they are filling fast
Don’t forget that 2018 is the final year of the current GOC CET cycle, and Optometry Tomorrow 2018 can provide all your required optometrist points, including peer review.
"Fantastic conference, I have my mojo back for optometry"
"Optometry Tomorrow represents the best of the optical industry coming together to explore new ways of working and share knowledge to ultimately benefit patients."
With thanks to our sponsors