Brand new: Make sure you don’t miss our brand new conference networking reception, taking place on Sunday 24 February from 5.30-7pm at the Hilton within the exhibition. This is an excellent opportunity for you to:
- network and engage after the first day of the conference
- talk about your highlights from the day
- speak to exhibitors
- gain app challenge points.
The networking reception will feature our new ‘topic tables’ bringing together delegates interested in a range of topics:
- dry eye
- OCT and medical retina
- OCT and glaucoma
- An introduction to IP for those considering starting the qualification
- women in optometry and career development.
These informal discussions last 30 minutes and are facilitated by a College representative. Topic tables will be situated in the centre of the Monarch Suite and you can book for a topic table when you select your sessions during the registration process. There are no CET points available for these discussions.
The reception is included in your ticket and drinks and nibbles will be provided. You will be able to mix with other delegates, presenters, exhibitors, College Council members and staff in a relaxed and informal environment.