Online therapeutics peer discussion C-77580
You cannot attend this event if you attended or are booked on an online peer discussion on the following dates:
- 25 March 2021
- 6 May 2021
You will earn three interactive CET points.
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Develop a clinical hypothesis based on available clinical information and apply problem solving approaches to evaluate the validity of the hypothesis
- Make a balanced and considered recommendation taking into account the potential risks and benefits that would result from the patient either taking or not taking a given medicine or treatment respectively.
- The clinician is aware of the different options available when a medicine is considered suitable for a given patient
- Appreciate the management strategies for primary angle closure and acute angle closure and consider the safe use of therapeutic drugs available to IP optometrists
- Accept personal responsibility for your own prescribing and understands the legal
- and ethical implications of the sequence of prescribing and miss-diagnosis.
- Constructively critique and debate prescribing decisions on the management and treatment of corneal ulcers in contact lens patients.
What members say about our peer discussions:
"These kind of peer reviews are fantastic and they work very well online. Great stuff! More please -and really good to discuss with other IP Optoms." Sarah Chilton MCOptom
"The case histories were relevant and are encountered frequently in practice." Julie Ferguson MCOptom