Bookings for this event are closed.
You can call 020 7766 4377/4347 to see if there are any spaces.
C75899 - Therapeutics peer discussion
- A remote red eye
- Child with a sore eye
- Cataract post-operative assessment
- 2.1.1 Know the importance of taking an appropriate medical history in assessing risk factors and any presenting symptoms patients may have.
- 2.1.2 Understand the appropriate clinical assessments for the three cases, using relevant techniques and equipment and relates findings to the clinical signs.
- 4.1.1 Recognise the limits of own expertise and work within them when formulating a therapeutic management plan.
- 4.1.2 Know when to refer, inform or seek guidance from a specialist in relation to the three different cases.
- 2.1.6 To consider all treatment options for episcleritis including no treatment, non-pharmacological interventions and medicines usage.
You will earn three interactive CET points and cover your peer review requirement.
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com.
What members say about our peer discussions:
"These kind of peer reviews are fantastic and they work very well online. Great stuff! More please -and really good to discuss with other IP Optoms." Sarah Chilton MCOptom
"The case histories were relevant and are encountered frequently in practice." Julie Ferguson MCOptom