Top tips for paediatric patients with additional needs
This webinar will cover cases on accommodation problems and issuing bifocals, assessing pursuits and saccades with strategies you can give when a problem is found. More information will be added shortly.
You will be able to claim one interactive CET point after attending this live session.
With thanks to our sponsors:
Terms and conditions
- To attend this webinar you must be a College of Optometrists' member.
- To obtain your interactive CET point you must ensure the following standards are met, you must:
- have a minimum attendance of 50 minutes
- complete a minimum of 4 of the 6 polls
- complete the post event feedback
CET does not apply to students and pre-registration trainees.
How to join our webinar
See our joining instructions for more information.
What members say about our webinars
"Overall, excellent as always." MCOptom
"Excellent way to get interactive points!" MCOptom