Common optic neuropathies, investigations and management pathways
This webinar is provided as a companion to the optometry neurology online course provided by The College of Optometrists (coming soon). It is aimed to provide examples of cases presented with different types of optic neuropathies and optic nerve swelling. It is very important to recognise features of true optic nerve swelling, decide if it is unilateral or bilateral, and then undertake a differential diagnosis. It is important to know the appropriate investigations and recognise red flags where patients need to be managed as an emergency.
This webinar will also touch upon treatment algorithms for common eye conditions.
Learning objectives: CET being applied for
You will be able to claim one interactive CET point after attending this live session.
Terms and conditions
- To attend this webinar you must be a College of Optometrists' member.
- To obtain your interactive CET point you must ensure the following standards are met, you must:
- have a minimum attendance of 50 minutes
- complete a minimum of 4 of the 6 polls
- complete the post event feedback
CET does not apply to students and pre-registration trainees.
How to join our webinar
See our joining instructions for more information.
What members say about our webinars
"Overall, excellent as always." MCOptom
"Excellent way to get interactive points!" MCOptom