What’s changed in the College's Guidance for Professional Practice?
Join our Clinical Advisers Daniel Hardiman-McCartney FCOptom and Dr Paramdeep Bilkhu MCOptom in this must attended webinar as they discuss the recent changes to our Guidance for Professional Practice, and how this will affect you in practice. The webinar will give examples and case scenarios of how the new guidance relates to everyday optometric practice.
- 1.2.2 Understand the changes in the guidance for professional practice that relate to manging patients with poor or non-verbal communication skills.
- 2.5.3 To be aware of changes in recent legislation and clinical and professional guidelines and so to ensure that patients receive the best care and advice
- 2.8.1 To understand guidelines around the responsibilities of keeping and maintaining patient records
- 2.3.1 To understand your obligations in gaining consent from a patient before examining or treating a patient
- 2.16.2 To understand how to manage any financial conflicts of interest when referring or treating a patient
- To attend this webinar you must be a College of Optometrists' member.
- To obtain your one interactive CET point you must ensure the following standards are met, you must:
- have a minimum attendance of 50 minutes
- complete a minimum of 4 of the 6 polls.
CET does not apply to students and pre-registration trainees.
How to join our webinar
See our joining instructions for more information.
What members say about our webinars
"Overall, excellent as always." MCOptom
"Excellent way to get interactive points!" MCOptom